No Products in the Cart
ASC Specialist Master Class:
ASC Master Class Shooting commercials & music videos March 6th-7th, 2021
The American Society of Cinematographers Specialist Online Master Class on shooting commercials and music videos is a two-day online seminar with live interactions and Q&A with some of the world’s top working cinematographers. Derived and adapted from our signature in-person Master Classes, this class will be held on Saturday March 6th and Sunday March 7th 2021. The class size will be limited to 30 participants.
The planned curriculum — including a pre-recorded lighting demonstration, selected clips, live instruction and interactive discussion periods — is designed to last about 6 hours per day, with each session starting at 8:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (11:00 AM New York; 4:00 PM London; 5:00 PM Berlin; 9:30 PM Mumbai; 12:00 AM Beijing).
The program will include:
• Welcome address by ASC member describing this new online Master Class format.
• Presentations by ASC instructors followed by Q&A sessions, allowing students to address specific areas of interest or gain further detail.
• Pre-Recorded demonstration of lighting a commercial – set up, shooting, editing – live-narrated by the on-set DP who will lead a Q&A with students afterwards
• Live discussion and clips of music videos
• Participation with ASC Ambassadors — members in addition to primary event instructors — for discussions and daily social sessions.
• Panel discussions with ASC members on select topics.
• Presentations and Q&A with leading equipment manufacturers
Registration is now open for students worldwide. All instruction will be in English and conducted via Zoom.
The price of participation in this two-day event is $700 USD, paid by Friday, February 26th.
A complete, final day-to-day schedule will be emailed to participants on Wednesday, March 3rd.
These online Master Classes are designed to be live sessions with interaction between students and ASC members: recordings will not be available. The in-person ASC Master Classes will resume when health conditions permit. Attendees at the online Master Class will also be given a 10% discount on a future in-person Master Class.
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|