No Products in the Cart
ASC Master Class Online December 11-13, 2020
The American Society of Cinematographers is delighted to announce the beginning of our Online Master Class series, a three-day online seminar with live interactions and Q&A with some of the world’s top working cinematographers. Derived and adapted from our signature in-person Master Classes, the first online class will be held between Friday, Dec. 11 and Sunday, Dec. 13. The class size will be limited to 30 participants.
The program will include:
• Welcome address by ASC member describing this new online Master Class format.
• Presentations by ASC instructors followed by Q&A sessions, allowing students to address specific areas of interest or gain further detail.
• Lighting demonstration – set up, shooting, editing and color grading – live-narrated by the on-set DP
• Deep-dive discussions on influential films of artistic significance, curated by ASC instructors. (To be viewed by students prior to session.)
• Participation with ASC Ambassadors — members in addition to primary event instructors — in break-out rooms for discussions and daily social sessions.
• Panel discussions with ASC members on select topics.
• Presentations by leading equipment manufacturers
Registration is now open for students worldwide. All instruction will be in English and conducted via Zoom.
The price of participation in this three-day event is $750 USD, paid by Monday, December 7.
A complete, final day-to-day schedule will be emailed to participants on Wednesday, December 9.
The in-person ASC Master Classes will resume when health conditions permit. Attendees at the online Master Class will also be given a 10% discount on a future in-person Master Class.
* While confirmed, all instructors will participate based on availability.
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|