No Products in the Cart
ASC Master Class Online January 22-24, 2021
The American Society of Cinematographers Online Master Class series is a three-day online seminar with live interactions and Q&A with some of the world’s top working cinematographers. Derived and adapted from our signature in-person Master Classes, the next online class will be held between Friday, January 22, and Sunday, January 24, 2021. The class size will be limited to 30 participants.
The program will include:
• Welcome address by ASC member describing this new online Master Class format.
• Presentations by ASC instructors followed by Q&A sessions, allowing students to address specific areas of interest or gain further detail.
• Pre-Recorded lighting demonstration – set up, shooting, editing and color grading – live-narrated by the on-set DP who will lead a Q&A with students afterwards
• Deep-dive discussions on influential films of artistic significance, curated by ASC instructors. (To be viewed by students prior to session.)
• Participation with ASC Ambassadors — members in addition to primary event instructors — for discussions and daily social sessions.
• Panel discussions with ASC members on select topics.
• Presentations and Q&A with leading equipment manufacturers
Registration is now open for students worldwide. All instruction will be in English and conducted via Zoom.
The price of participation in this three-day event is $900 USD, paid by Friday, January 15, 2021.
A complete, final day-to-day schedule will be emailed to participants on Wednesday, January 20th.
These online Master Classes are designed to be live sessions with interaction between students and ASC members: recordings will not be available. The in-person ASC Master Classes will resume when health conditions permit. Attendees at the online Master Class will also be given a 10% discount on a future in-person Master Class.
* While confirmed, all instructors will participate based on availability.
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|