Take advantage of a digital subscription to American Cinematographer and get an electronic verison of AC delivered to your computer each month! View an online demo now
AC has teamed with NXTBook to deliver your American Cinematographer subscription directly to your laptop, iPhone, iPad, Android phone or desktop computer. You receive your issue at the same time the issues go out to the newsstands, and your electronic issue will be identical to the print version — with all the advantages of being digital:
- Each issue is delivered directly to your laptop or desktop computer
- Once delivered, you can read it even if you're not connected to the internet
- Search through issues using keywords
- Keep your back issues archived on your computer for easy access
- Overseas subscribers save a bundle on postage
American Cinematographer is the industry's leading journal of film and digital production techniques. First published by the American Society of Cinematographers in 1920, the magazine continues to offer readers valuable access to the world's finest filmmakers.
Every month you can look forward to in-depth interviews with cinematographers and their collaborators about projects that include major Hollywood features, independent films, foreign films, television productions, music videos, commercials and short films.
In addition, our New Products & Services department will keep you abreast of the latest tools and technologies as they come on the market.